Sometimes you may
notice that you are forced to commit a deadline or you commit yourself
voluntarily and get into a deadline trap. Deadline traps give you
last minute tension and hurry. Try the following tips:
1. Don't say 'yes' without thinking.
2. Review your resources before committing.
3. Avoid over committing yourself.
4. Check your dependence on others in advance.
5. Don't be unrealistic and try to shoot very high.
6. Don't assume that you could repeat your last performance.
7. You could be slower or faster.
8. Keep a buffer and a safety factor realistically.
Try the above and see if it makes a difference.